Underworld Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a house to haunt? A human to posess? Look no further, these employees are.... alright at their jobs. A roleplaying group where the Underworld is an office building. Are you hired or fired?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Douglas D. [APP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PanicSheep

Douglas D. [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Douglas D. [APP]   Douglas D. [APP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Name: Douglas D.
Age(at time of death or by appearance): Estimating by the length of femur, around mid-30s
Classification: Spirit
Appearance: Just your average everyday sentient skeleton dressed like he's going to a funeral. If you can call that average.

How did you end up at Underworld Industries?
I've actually been here for quite some time, but apparently my work has finally gotten the attention of the higher-ups in which I now work in the Spirit Division instead of scraping out an existence as a lowly errand boy. Go me! *awkward laugh*

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I am a steady worker, although my output is slightly lower than the input. That isn't a problem however since I tend to crank out more results with better accuracy as deadlines approach! No pun intended. Also, I don't discriminate in the workplace, but I absolutely cannot stand dishonesty- especially against me! Cheaters never prosper after all.

How do you establish a working relationship with new people?
Have we met before?

Tell me about a challenging situation you have faced. What was the situation and how did you cope with it?
Not to say that I am adverse to change, but my greatest inhibition would have to be the advancement of modern medicine. With people living longer than ever before, I have been getting called in for work less and less. I, however, an a patient individual, and remained convinced that all things will come to an end at one point or another.

Is there an achievement of which you are particularly proud? What is it? Why is it significant?
Um, reminding people of their mortality? Smiting people of all walks of life? That question is a little vague, but I get the job done if that's what you're asking. Oh! And the Black Death! I appeared in a lot of artwork and books at that time! *giddy smirk* I'm looking at you, Adilet

Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about? How did you do it?
I am not a stranger to cutting losses, if you get my drift.

List any references you may have (optional):
The Book of Revelations has my list of contacts: Pestilence, War, and Famine. We play polo every third Wednsday of the month.

Congratulations. If you answered all of the required questions and have been accepted, Welcome to the Underworld team!

((MEET THE SPIRIT TEAM DAD /BRICK'D))

Last edited by PanicSheep on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank

Douglas D. [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas D. [APP]   Douglas D. [APP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

If Autumn's Sally, can he be Jack? /SHOTDOWN

The femur comment made me giggle xD
SOB I'LL MISS YOU AND YOUR CHARACTERS WHILE YOU'RE ON HIATUS.
Back to top Go down
PanicSheep

Douglas D. [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas D. [APP]   Douglas D. [APP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Ffff if she like's awkward, average joe skeletons, then sure B) Now all we need is a ghost dog and boogie man-- /RUN OVER

and +1 anatomy nerdery for me :B
FFFF I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FROM MY PHONE. I try not to type long stuff on there since it runs my battery down :c Besides, I think help on my computer won't take too long after all *FINGERS CROSSED*
Back to top Go down
But Not Too Asian

Douglas D. [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas D. [APP]   Douglas D. [APP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Accepted B)

lmaooo, part about the femur and that last bit = NICE. B)

Also, ffffuuuu--I was thinking about how 'I Miss You' would be good to parody this forum with-- If I do, I know who to use for the part about Jack and Sally. B) /shot
Back to top Go down
PanicSheep

Douglas D. [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas D. [APP]   Douglas D. [APP] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am

Douglas D. [APP] Good-News3

My computer is working (for now) and I should be able to comment as planned B)))

@Plum
fffff DAT FEMUR. IT TELLS ALL. ffff He will be so confused why people call him Jack everywhere. :c /sob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Douglas D. [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas D. [APP]   Douglas D. [APP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douglas D. [APP]
Page 1 of 1